Friday 23 December 2011

I'm branching out with technology!

Hey guys!

Welcome to my newest follower, Patricia :D

There's this thing called 'Pinterest' which is like an amalgamation between facebook/twitter and a regular blog. Basically, you can 'pin' things that interest you and I decided to set one up for miniatures on my wish list!

If you fancy joining, there is a short waiting list (I think I applied a week ago and I'm set up now).

Anyway, if you fancy having a peep- follow me at:

Follow Me on Pinterest

I have no idea if that link works- please tell me if it doesn't!

:D

3 comments:

  1. It works and I am following you on your minis board! I use Pinterest to save pictures that inspire me :). Some of the features are not working properly like the number of followers etc. But I enjoy using it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that's good to know, Sans! I don't really know what I'm doing- I'm just collecting images! Have a lovely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete