Sunday 10 October 2010

Lights are almost finished!



Good afternoon everybody!

Welcome to all the new followers!

Here is an updated photograph of the light situation! I have drilled holes in four rooms but one of the light fittings needs some new bulbs so I don't want to stick it up yet. That is something that concerned me- how on earth do you change the little bulbs once the lights are fixed on the ceiling?

The top two rooms have lamps which will stand on tables and as I haven't bought them yet, I cannot drill the holes as I'm not sure how high they will be. It's certainly coming together though and I was well proud of myself for managing to wire the house all on my own! It was definately easier than I expected.

It's my 22nd birthday today and I have some brick compound coming from Bromley Craft Products so I will post an update of that when it arrives! Exciting- it's going to start looking good!

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very happy 22nd Birthday Jessica. I hope your having a lovely day..x

    ReplyDelete