Saturday 19 January 2013

New Lifestyle Blog

Hi guys!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year.

I'm just letting you all know about a new lifestyle blog which I've started, simply called 'Jessiemapooh' (long story). You can find it here. 

This doesn't mean I've abandoned this blog, of course. It's simply another outlet for all the other things I do besides from trying to build a dolls house! :) It will also be updated a lot more than this one, simply because the dolls house is so time consuming and expensive- well, you all know!

I'd love to see some familiar faces over on the new blog :)

Thank you,


2 comments:

  1. I also had to split up my main blog into smaller ones!

    I'm a new follower of your blog - I really like your layout!

    If you want to check out mine is http://thestellarskin.blogspot.co.uk/

    Looking forward to your future posts :)

    Rachel

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, Rachel :) I shall have a look at yours! I update my other blog a lot more than this one - dolls house hobbies are sooo expensive and time consuming that I can't update as often as I'd like as I've made no progress!

    ReplyDelete