Tuesday 20 December 2011

Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas to all my lovely followers!


The picture above is the dining room from Wentworth Court. It was my first adult dollshouse and the decoration was rather rushed due to my impatience (we've all been there) but hey! The first house is always a special one.


The little vases on the fire place actually belonged to my mother-in-law's great grandma who had them in her dolls house all those years ago! The cake you can see on the table was made myself with polmer clay and the basset hound on the floor pays homage to my mother-in-law's own basset hounds- Boo and Larry. I'm actually a cat person and Wentworth Court is full of cats so I decided to get a dog to even things out!


I've seen some gorgeous felt animals which I'd love:




This is simply fabulous and think it would look great in the Curiosity Shop! This pussy cat can be bought from http://literatureinminiature.co.uk/Animals/siamese_cat.htm for a bargain £30! I also have my eye on the taxidermy stuff which, again, would look FAB in the shop. I'm a vegetarian in real life and would rather run over hot coals than have a stuffed moose head on my wall but for some reason- I really want it in my dolls house!


After Xmas, it's full steam ahead! Expect more posts and more progress!

Finally, I hope you all have a super Christmas and NY!


See you soon!

Jess

2 comments: