Monday 30 May 2011

Miniature Skirting and a Celebration!


Taa-daa! Here's the skirting. I haven't stuck it down yet but you can get a good idea of what it will look like. Sorry about the picture quality- I will make sure a better one follows soon. Also, I managed to paint the ceiling without any bother! Luckily, this is the only room I've started to decorate so I painted all the other ceilings a bit more haphazardly.

There's a celebration in order! Myself and my other half have booked our wedding!! It's not until 2013 but it's on our 8th year anniversary so it will be super special :)

Jess x

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful for you. Congratulations and 2013 will give you time to really work on the details that you would like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly, Christine! That's what we thought as we have one more year of university too!

    ReplyDelete